When all seven planets are situated on each side of the Rahu and Ketu axis, the Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh configuration is formed. Kaal signifies time and Sarpa means snake. It is likely that Ketu is being refer to by the dark time snake. On the other hand, it’s been report that the effects of this yoga might bring about hardship and trouble.
Rahu and Ketu are able to entirely absorb the energy that is produce by the planets. Therefore, the energy that you need cannot be obtained from the other seven planets in the system. The most important thing to keep in mind is that all of the planets have to be located on either side of the axis that Rahu and Ketu make. The practise of yoga must be abandon if even a single planet is found to be off axis.
What is Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh?
The Karkotak Kaalsarp Dosha is produce in a person’s horoscope when the planet Ketu occupies the second position in the horoscope. And Rahu occupies the eighth position. When this Dosha is present, there are obstacles in the way of a person’s good fortune. There are also a lot of challenges associate with finding work and advancing in one’s career. They are sometimes required to pay fines by doing menial tasks that is beyond his ability.
People born under the influence of the Karkotak Kaalsarp Dosha also known as the Aprajita Kaalsarp Dosha. They are known for their outspoken nature. And their tendency to tell the truth even when it may cause them to be embarrassed. When it comes to prosperity, money does not remain in the possession of such a person. These individuals also incur losses as a result of the trades.
These individuals have various oral illnesses because of their eating habits, and they have a propensity of eating. They often have to deal with serious illnesses throughout their lives as a result of conditions affecting the mouth. The inhabitants of Karkotak Kaalsarp Dosha are not entitle to any of the ancestral property or any other sort of property. They sometimes look for ways to make a loss in their businesses, both big and little.
It is believable that a member of the family may suffer from a condition that persists over time. Often, these individuals are at risk of being involve in an automobile accident. Even among his own family and relatives. The individual who was suffering from both physical and mental disease was not respect. There are several instances in which a person’s irritable disposition causes a split in their interactions with others.
Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog positive effects
Even though it is common knowledge that doing Kalsarpa Yoga will always have a negative effect or influence on a person’s life. This does not negate the fact that there are several ways in which the native might benefit from the practise. The following are some of the ways in which persons born under the influence of Karkotak Kalsarpa Yoga benefit from its favourable characteristics.
- Superior Accumulation of Spiritual Wisdom
- Unanticipated Profit Obtained from a Number of Different Sources
- Makes a Person Honest in Both Their Words and Their Deeds
- In matters pertaining to language and communication, influential.
- Enhanced Success in One’s Professional Life Following Marriage
- Increases the Power of Yoga
- Nature That Is Extremely Expressive
Problems caused by Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh
When Rahu occupies the Eighth House. It instils a need for secrecy in the native. And as a result, those born with this combination are drawn to engage in endeavours that put them in potentially dangerous situations. It is well knowledge that natives have a preference for a mate who boasts both financial success and intellectual prowess.
Because of this Yoga, the native and his or her family might anticipate unwelcome. And unanticipated changes in their lives at any point or turn in their lives. Changes that are not in their favour. People who are born under this Yoga tend to have a precarious financial situation. And as a result, they are dependent on the financial support of others for the duration of their lives in order to survive.
They are susceptible to engaging in fraudulent activities such as making bogus insurance claims, phoney investments, engaging in deceit. And generally proclaiming to possess abilities in which they have no knowledge or experience. In the event that Rahu in this is harm. Then it will result in many money losses, bodily weakness, bad lifestyle choices. And a great deal of other negative outcomes.
Karkotak Kaal Sarp Dosh effect on marriage
It’s possible that Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog will have a negative effect on the institution of marriage. This flaw finds just as much joy in disrupting or dissolving the weddings of natives who are under its control. As it does in postponing the nuptials of natives who are under its influence. There is a possibility that the weddings of many residents who are afflict with Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog would delay. In the event that this flaw is not very severe. A native of this kind may marry beyond the age of thirty.
In the event that this flaw is significant, the native person may marry after the age of 35. If this fault is significant and is backed by other unfavourable planets, the native may not get married at all. Get married beyond the age of 40, or get married at any age other than 40. In addition to preventing a local from getting married while they are under the influence of Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog. This yog is quite effective at creating difficulties for married couples.
Because of this flaw, the marriage may be strain due to a lack of mental, physical, or emotional compatibility, disagreements, misunderstandings, trust difficulties, insecurities, suspicions, extramarital affairs, and a variety of other concerns. Because of the many difficulties, this flaw may be enough to cause the dissolution of one or two marriages involving local people. If this flaw is exacerbating by the presence of additional unfavourable planets. The native may have two, three, or even more failed marriages.
Karkotak kaal sarp dosh remedies and upay in lal kitab
- If a person has Rahu in the first house and Ketu in the seventh house in their Kaal Sarp Yog chart, then the Kaalsarp Dosh Nivaran Lalkitab advises them to carry a silver ball with them at all times. This is because the silver ball neutralises the negative effects of Rahu and Ketu.
- If Rahu is in the second house and Ketu is in the eighth house, then they need to provide a blanket with two different colours on it.
- It is recommendable that he sow Bengal gramme in a pond if Rahu is in the third house and Ketu is in the ninth house. They would benefit from donning gold jewellery.
- If Rahu is position in the fourth house and Ketu is position in the tenth house, the native should bury a silver box full of honey in front of his home.
- If Rahu is in the 5th house and Ketu is in the 11th house and all of the planets are in between the houses, the individual should have a silver elephant made of silver in his residence to lessen the negative impact of the Kaal Sarp Dosh.
- They need to have a dog as a pet and ensure that he receives the best possible care if Rahu is located in the 6th house and Ketu is located in the 12th house.
- If Rahu is in the 7th house and Ketu is in the 1st house in a person’s birth chart, that person should always have an iron ball with them and place a silver box filled with river water and a piece of silver that has been soaked in it in the home. Additionally, the person’s house should have a piece of silver that has been soaked in it.
- If Rahu is in the 9th house and Ketu is in the 3rd house, then he should worship in the river by offering chana dal.
- If Rahu is located in the 10th house and Ketu is located in the 4th house in a person’s birth chart, then that person should place a container made of brass that has been entirely filled with river water in a secluded area of their home.
- In the birth chart of a person, if Rahu is located in the 11th house and Ketu is located in the 5th house, then that person should make an offering of radish at a sacred location for a period of 43 days.
- Gold is worn by a person in order to lessen the negative influence. A person has the Kal Sarpa Yog configuration in their birth chart if Rahu is in the 12th house and Ketu is in the 6th house.
Karkotak kaal sarp dosh celebrities
Due to the presence of Kaal Sarp Dosha in their birth charts, a great number of famous individuals, including politicians, athletes, entertainers, and business magnates, have experienced unhappiness throughout their lives. Famous people who have had the kalsarp dosh in the past include Jawahar Lal Nehru, Abraham Lincoln, Dr. Radha Krishanan, Ronald Reagan, Emperor Akbar, Sachin Tendulkar, Dheeru Bhai Ambani, and Samrat Harshwardhan. Other people who have had the kalsarp dosh include Samrat Harshwardhan. Therefore, let us now look at the kundli of them in more depth.
Karkotak kaal sarp dosh duration
The Moon is now located in the Cancer navamsha inside the Shravana nakshatra. It indicates that the native was born during the Moon Mahadasha with about one year remaining. This Mahadasha is followed by 18 year Rahu Mahadasha, 16 year Jupiter Mahadasha, 19 year Saturn Mahadasha and finally by 17-year Mercury Mahadasha.
There is a possibility that these Mahadashas will control the timelines beginning from the moment of the native’s birth and continuing until he is 71 years old. It is possible for the native to experience a variety of outcomes during the Rahu Mahadasha as well as the Jupiter Mahadasha. Saturn Mahadasha might commence for him at the age of 35, and this particular Mahadasha could bestow upon him highly favourable outcomes in general.
The native may also be blessed with extremely excellent overall outcomes if Mercury is transiting their Mahadasha. As a result, the native has a good chance of succeeding up to the age of 35, despite the fact that he could have difficulties sometimes. Between the ages of 35 and 71, depending on the subtler aspects of the situation, he may see very excellent or outstanding outcomes relating to most aspects of his life.
In other words
Let’s rewrite the equation completely and look at what may occur when such a Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog is subject to the effect of unfavourable planets. Let’s say that Rahu, the malefic planet, is in the eighth house of Sagittarius and Ketu, the malefic planet, is in the second house of Gemini. This configuration is called Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog.
Suppose malefic Venus is position in the second house in Gemini along with Ketu. Mars and Jupiter are both place in the ninth house together with Rahu. In this scenario, the ninth house can have some significant difficulties. Jupiter’s influence is magnified in Sagittarius, making it a good sign for both Mars and Jupiter. As a result, the total combination in the ninth house can end up being quite unfavourable.
Karkotak kaal sarp dosh benefits
- Reciting the MahaMrutyunjaya Mantra while maintaining faith is recommending in this respect. The consistency will bring forth miraculous results.
- Self-discipline and offering one’s offerings to a higher power are the foundations of all yoga and sadhana practises.
Karkotak kaal sarp dosh calculator
The presence of planets on each side of the Rahu and Ketu axis is what causes the yoga known as the Kaal Sarp Dosh to take shape. It is to believe that a person would have a difficult life if their horoscope contains the Kaal Sarp Yog. If this yog is present. It may be found in any horoscope with the help of karkotak kaal sarp dosh calculator. On the other hand, this is not always the case. The majority of individuals have a Kala Sarpa Dosha in their birth charts. And such people tend to be successful in the areas of life that are important to them.
If you want to know whether or not your Kundli contains Kaal Sarp Dosh, you should get in touch with Pandit Sunil Guruji and tell him your date of birth, location of birth, and time of birth. Pandit ji will then provide you with all of the information you need regarding Dosh at no cost to you at all.
If you want to check yourself, then see your Kundli and see the Kundli chart. If Rahu is in the eight position and Ketu is in the second place in the Kaal Sarp Dosh chart, then there is Kaal Sarp Dosh named Karkotak in your horoscope.
Karkotak Kaal Sarp Yog chart and kundali
Ketu is positioned in the second house of the horoscope, while Rahu is located in the eighth house. As a result, Shukra occupies the first home, whereas Shani is located in the twelfth. Nevertheless, Chandra and Surya are located in the tenth house, Guru Mangal is located in the eleventh house, and Budh is located in the ninth house.
Best pandit for karkotak kaal sarp dosh nivaran puja in trimbakeshwar
Pandit Sunil Guruji provides a complimentary reading of the kundali. The kind of kaal sarp dosh that is present in your Kundali will determine the medicines that Guruji recommends. The next thing you need to do is choose the most auspicious muhurat for your kalsarp shanti puja. Because carrying out kala sarpa puja on a favourable muhurat. Or date boosts the efficacy of the ritual, which is why.
Inquire of the panditji on the price of the kaal sarp dosh puja. Because the cost of the puja is dependent on the number of pandits who are employed to execute it. Guruji will aid you in having fun in Trimbakeshwar Nashik. As a consequence of this, you should begin making preparations for your stay and speaking with Guruji. Make travel arrangements based on the dates that you have selected. Please get in contact with Pandit Sunil Guruji if you have any questions or need any help. Simply give Guruji a call on +91-7887888747 right now to reserve the dates for your pujas.